Sun, Dec 30|
D&D 5e Adventurers League - "Rotting Roots" (Online)
A vast horde of skeletons and zombies is moving towards Port Nyanzaru and while those of means are safe within the city’s walls, those outside the walls are forced to contend with the problem. Where did they come from? What are you going to do to find out? Part 2 of The Rot from Within Trilogy.
Time & Location
Dec 30, 2018, 8:00 PM – 11:00 PM
About The Event
This online event is FREE. The URL to the game on Roll20 will be made available shortly.
- ADVENTURE: DDAL07-07 Rotting Roots by Lysa Chen (DMs Guild)
- WHEN: Saturday, October 13, 2018, 8 PM CDT (GMT -5)
- WHERE: This game will be played on Roll20.net, using voice chat only (so we minimize CPU usage)
- AUDIENCE: This adventure is for six, level 5-10 characters (optimized for 8th level)
- EXPECTED TIME: 2-3 hours
- SYSTEM: D&D 5th Edition
- SETTING: Forgotten Realms
- DM: Clayton Thomson - https://app.roll20.net/users/1473076/clayton-t
- WHAT TO BRING TO THE GAME: Your 5th through 10th level Adventurers League character. Direct message me in Roll20 or Discord if you need a pre-gen character. More information about Adventurers League here: https://www.midwestrpg.com/5e-adventurers-league-faq.