Sun, Dec 30|
D&D 5e Adventurers League - "Putting the Dead to Rest" (Online)
The jungle has opened up and revealed her secrets—now is the time to act upon them. All signs point to a long-abandoned city as the source of the undead contagion, and so you have been called upon to venture within and put an end to it once and for all. Part Three of The Rot from Within Trilogy.
Time & Location
Dec 30, 2018, 8:00 PM – 11:00 PM
About The Event
This online event is FREE. The URL to the game on Roll20 will be made available shortly.
- ADVENTURE: DDAL07-08 Putting the Dead to Rest by Cindy Moore (DMs Guild)
- WHEN: Wednesday, October 17, 2018, 8 PM CDT (GMT -5)
- WHERE: This game will be played on Roll20.net, using voice chat only (so we minimize CPU usage)
- AUDIENCE: This adventure is for six, level 5-10 characters (optimized for 8th level)
- EXPECTED TIME: 2-3 hours
- SYSTEM: D&D 5th Edition
- SETTING: Forgotten Realms
- DM: Clayton Thomson - https://app.roll20.net/users/1473076/clayton-t
- WHAT TO BRING TO THE GAME: Your 5th through 10th level Adventurers League character. Direct message me in Roll20 or Discord if you need a pre-gen character. More information about Adventurers League here: https://www.midwestrpg.com/5e-adventurers-league-faq.